Sunday, August 3, 2014

August update

Still working on trying to get things posted to this blog.

This time I want to remind everyone that my online Close to My Heart gathering will be closing out on August 5th, so if you want to order some great papercrafting items, please take a look at all the goodies to be found in the catalog and online. Here's a link to the gathering page: Alice's CTMH Homepage

If you miss the gathering, you can always order directly from my site. Plus, I will open a new gathering later in August. But, since this is my first order, I'd love to have a good showing for this gathering. Thanks in advance.

Also, I thought I'd share some photos of items I've been working on this summer.

This is a card I made for a housewarming party. The house is actually a holder and the brown roof comes out to display the message.

This one is my husband's birthday card. He really likes the movie UP, so I colored a house and
created some balloons. It's also my first easel card. 

This last one is a thank you card for friends who had us over to celebrate our getting married (about eight months late, but it's the thought that counts and we were so happy they wanted to celebrate). I'd been practicing making swing cards and this was one of my better attempts

Well, that's it for now. Please leave your comments and thanks for visiting! -- Alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cards are beautiful. God bless your talent. Marilyn